miércoles, 10 de marzo de 2010

Nothing to say.

Completely exhausted, that's how I feel right now. Nothing to do with lot of work today, but it wasn't a little either. After going to school with the boys I've been working at "The Beverly Hotel", making beds and cleaning stuff. Then I was supposed to clean my own house, but I'd rather to sleep. Tired.

Later I collected the kids not in my best mood to be honest, and as I didn't have anything more useful to do I started to cook chicken nuggets, joined a huge amount of rice. I should practice more often, the amounts to cook is definately not my thing. I've spent 2 hours doing that, since I had to make breadcrumbs from a frozen bread in the fridge. That's not the best thing to do to lift your mood, but I tried my best. Then... it's now, still looking forward to get into bed (despite of the fact that I've been sleeping this morning. Anyway.)

There are quite a few stories absolutely more interesting to keep you reading, but, you know, not in the right mood: completely exhausted.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario